I found myself.

 i found myself.


Lowest point in life.

I've been preparing for the JEE for two years, putting in countless hours of hard work, but now, with the exam just months away, everything feels like it's falling apart. I used to be confident, and everyone around me believed I'd make it to IIT, but my practice scores started dropping, and I began doubting myself.
I used to have cry sessions almost everyday and started spending time alone in my room. I was sad.

But then,

I found comfort in venting out my life to god, the one who protects us and guides us through our miseries, 
I found light in my dark life, then on my life has gotten on track with happiness and less of stress and sorrows.


In the darkest times, We should never give up our hope and trust in God,  He has gotten everything figured out of us in his book of life.

Stay strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are we

Where are we?